Pair of Spark-Resistant P2/P3 Toxic Particulate Filters for use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6035).
The 3M 6035 filters are an excellent choice for mould and asbestos removal work and are specifically designed for durability with a spark-resistant outer casing.
- Protective casing deflects sparks and splashes
- P2/P3* filter/class rating
- Provides toxic particulate protection
- Uses may include mould remediation and asbestos removal
- *P3 rating only achieved when used with a 3M Full Face respirator
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
The 3M 6035 filters attach easily to your 3M reusable half or full face respiratory mask and provide exceptional particulate protection with low breathing resistance. A tough outer protective casing deflects all sparks and splashes, giving it an advantage over the 3M 2000 Series particulate filters.
The 6035 filters provide P2 against thermally and mechanically generated particles and can provide additional P3 toxic particle protection when used with a 3M full face respirator only.
Ideal applications may include undertaking work with mould or removing asbestos from tough environments.
These particulate filters can be used with the 3M 6000/7000 full face masks and the 3M 6000/7500 series half face respirators.
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. MUST PROVIDE ST ADDRESS. NO PO BOXES.
3M 6035 Filters Particulate P2/P3 2 Pkt Free Shipping Aust Wide
- Brand: 3M Speedglas
- Product Code: M6035
- Availability: In Stock