Model 987 Pressure Reg, Side Inlet, Gas Type - Oxygen
The Model 987 High Pressure Cylinder Regulator is designed specially for applications that require a range of delivery pressures from 0-10,000kPa and 0-17,000kPa accurately and safely. Available for all non-corrosive gases used in oil refineries, chemical plants, research laboratories, defence and general industry where high working pressures are required.
Suitable for hydro-generation, catalytic reductions, accelerated testing and pressure testing.
- High delivery range
- Stainless steel diaphragm for strength and accuracy
- Large easy to read gauges
- Brass bonnet & body - maximum safety, strength
- Sintered monel metal inlet filter to trap impurities
- Rated to 380 Bar for Inert Gases
- weight 2.2 kg
Options available on Model 987
-987Z078: Nitrogen, Oxygen, 0-10,000kPa Side Inlet
-987Z079: Nitrogen, Oxygen, 0-17,000kPa Side Inlet
-3200326: Nitrogen, Self relieving, 21000kPa Side Inlet
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Harris Model 987 Pressure Reg, Side Inlet Oxygen
- Brand: Harris
- Product Code: 987Z079 -Oxygen
- Availability: In Stock