The Model 987 High Pressure Cylinder Regulator is designed specially for applications that require a range of delivery pressures from 0-10,000kPa and 0-17,000kPa accurately and safely. Available for all non-corrosive gases used in oil refineries, chemical plants, research laboratories, defence and general industry where high working pressures are required.
Suitable for hydro-generation, catalytic reductions, accelerated testing and pressure testing.
Features Include- Wt. 2.2kg
- High delivery range
- Stainless steel diaphragm for strength and accuracy
- Large easy to read gauges
- Brass bonnet & body - maximum safety, strength
- Sintered monel metal inlet filter to trap impurities
- Rated to 380 Bar for Inert Gases
Options available on Model 987
-987Z078: Nitrogen, Oxygen, 0-10,000kPa Side Inlet
-987Z079: Nitrogen, Oxygen, 0-17,000kPa Side Inlet
-3200326: Nitrogen, Self relieving, 21000kPa Side Inlet
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Harris Model 987, Nitrogen, Self Relieving, Side Inlet Regulator
- Brand: Harris
- Product Code: 3200326 -Nitrogen
- Availability: In Stock