Features & Benefits
- Stable, smooth arc characteristics with good puddle wet in.
- Portable and lightweight with industrial capability.
- Adjustable weld parameters for 2t/4t operation.
- Pulse function increases weld quality and reduces overall heat input to help control burn through on thin metals.
- Easy to connect DINSE 35/70 style torch connectors on torch and quick connect gas line allows quick setup.
- Digital readout for accurate setting of amperage while in torch switch mode.
- Colour coded controls are easy to find and understand.
- Ergonomic styled torch and accessories.
- Special 240V outlet designed for operation with the optional Everlast WC 300 water cooler.
- Includes post flow and down slope control for additional parameter selection ability.
NOTE: For use with generators, this welder requires a MINIMUM of 7500 watts of continuous output and be designated as "clean power" by the generator manufacturer. For best results, a higher output generator may be required. Use with generators not designated by the generator manufacturer as a "clean" power source may void warranty.
Not recommended for stick operation with E6010.
- WP26 × 4m × Gas Cooled TIG Torch
- TIG Starter Kit
- Argon Regulator
- Foot Control Pedal
- Short Stub Electrode holder and 3m lead
- Work Clamp and 3m lead
- Gas Hose
- Gas Hose Clips
- Water cooler
- Welding cart
- Welding helmet
- Consumable kit
- Gas Lens Kit
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Fabrication/machine shops
- Motorsports/ Automotive
- Commercial maintenance
|IGBT Type:||Individual IGBT|
|Output Type:||AC/DC TIG, DC Stick|
|Voltage/phase:||240V 15A Single Phase|
|Max Rated TIG Amps:||200A|
|Max Rated Stick Amps:||160A|
|Recommended Maximum Steel Thickness (TIG)||8mm|
|Recommended Maximum Aluminium Thickness (TIG)||6.3mm|
|Recommended Maximum Electrode Diameter (Stick)||3.1mm|
|TIG Amps @ Rated Duty Cycle:||200A/18V @ 60% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
160A/16.4V @ 100% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
|Stick Amps @ Rated Duty Cycle:||160A/26.4V @ 35% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
130A/25.2V @ 60% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
100A/24V @ 100% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
|Max Inrush ( I1MAX ) Amps:||30.8A|
|Maximum Rated (I1EFF ) Input Amps:||25A|
|TIG Output Range DC:||5A–200A/10.2V–18V|
|TIG Output Range AC:||20A–200A/10.8V–18V|
|Stick Ouput Range DC:||5A–160A/20.2V–26.4V|
|Stick Function:||Adjustable Arc Force Control|
|Stick Hot Start Type:||Auto Adaptive Hot Start|
|6010/Cellulose Capable:||Limited to 6011|
|Stick Current Adjusting Range — DC||5ndash;160A|
|Stick Current Adjusting Range — AC||20ndash;160A|
|Minimum Amp DC TIG Start:||5A|
|Minimum Amp AC TIG Start:||20A|
|TIG Start Type:||HF and Lift Start|
|End Amp Range:||Fixed Minimum|
|Upslope Time:||Fixed, Minimum|
|Down Slope Time:||0–25 Seconds|
|Preflow time:||0–10 Seconds|
|Post Flow Time:||0–25 Seconds|
|Standard DC Pulse Frequency:||.5–150Hz|
|Standard AC Pulse Frequency:||.5–150Hz|
|Pulse Time On (Duty Cycle):||10–90%|
|Pulse Amp Range:||5–95% of welding amps|
|AC TIG Square Wave Frequency (Hz):||20–250Hz|
|AC TIG Balance Range:||10–90% of Electrode Positive|
|AC TIG Wave Forms:||Advanced Square Wave|
|AC TIG Start Amps||20–200A|
|AC TIG End Amps||20–200A|
|DC TIG Pulse Current Adjusting Range||5–200A|
|DC TIG Base/Pulse Current Ratio||5%–95%|
|DC TIG Pulse Frequency||0.5Hz to 250Hz|
|DC TIG Start Amps||15A|
|DC TIG End Amps||5A (10A @ Pulse Current >100A)|
Product specifications may be changed at any time without notice. We make every effort to ensure the specifications are correct, but are very dependent on Everlast Power Equipment Inc, USA for the details.
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Everlast PowerTIG 200DV
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: Everlast PowerTIG 200DV
- Availability: In Stock