One look at the IGBT powered PowerTIG 315 DX tells you that this is a serious, no nonsense heavy duty commercial class inverter TIG/Stick welder. All the features of the 220V 3 phase unit are designed for simplicity and straight forward operation. The rugged, compact design allows the PowerTIG to be used in about any setting whether in shipyards or on the farm. At an impressive 35% duty cycle @315 amps, the PowerTIG 315 DX can handle about any aluminium, stainless, or steel welding task. No job is too small, and no job is too big for this unit. It features programmable Pulse welding function, with fully adjustable AC balance and AC frequency controls, and 2T/4T panel control, or foot pedal controlled welding. Easy arc starting and stability are characteristic of all the Everlast PowerTIG lines and this unit is no exception. If you are interested and need the heavy duty power this machine offers, then you will want to take a look at our PowerCool 300 water coolers that feature stainless steel and copper construction.
Features & Benefits
- Stable, smooth arc characteristics with good puddle wet in.
- Portable and lightweight with industrial capability.
- Adjustable weld parameters for 2t/4t operation.
- Pulse function increases weld quality while reducing overall heat input.
- Easy to connect torch and accessories allow quick setup.
- Connect to clean power generator for "go anywhere" capabilities.
- Digital readout for accurate setting of amperage controls.
- Color coded controls are easy to find and understand.
- Ergonomic styled torch and accessories.
- Tig torch with cable (225 LX, 250 EX, 315DX water cooled)
- Work clamp with cable
- SMAW electrode holder
- Argon regulator
- Consumable starter pack
- Foot Pedal
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Welding Repair
- Motorsports/ Automotive
- Commercial maintenance
- Fabrication/machine shops
- Shipyard/pipeline industry
|Tig welder||PowerTIG 315DX|
|Inverter Class||Infineon IGBT|
|Voltage/Phase||415V 3 ph ONLY|
|Processes||GTAW-P, SMAW AC/DC|
|Recommended Maximum Steel Thickness (GTAW)||15.8mm|
|Recommended Maximum Aluminium Thickness (GTAW)||15.8mm|
|Recommended Maximum Electrode Diameter (SMAW)||6.3mm|
|Typical use setting||Industrial, Commercial|
|Over Current Warning||YES|
|Max Start Input Amps||17.7A|
|Max Running Amps||10.6A|
|TIG (GTAW) Amps/Volts @ Duty Cycle||—
315A @ 60%
250A @ 100%
|Arc Force Control(DIG)||YES|
|Up Slope Timer||0-10 s|
|Down Slope Timer||0-10 s|
|Pulse Frequency Control||.5-25 Hz|
|Pulse Time On(Width)||10-90%|
|Pulse Amp Ratio||30-315 A|
|Lift Start Tig||NO|
|High Frequency Start||YES|
|AC Frequency Control||20-100 Hz|
|AC Balance Control||30-70%|
|AC Square Wave(Aluminium)||YES|
|Pre-Gas Flow Timer||NO|
|Post Flow Timer||0-25 s|
|Stick (SMAW) Amps/Volts @ Duty Cycle||250A @ 35%
200A @ 60%
160A @ 100%
|Shipping Weight||45 kg|
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Product specifications may be changed at any time without notice. We make every effort to ensure the specifications are correct, but are very dependent on Everlast Power Equipment Inc, USA for the details.
Everlast PowerTig 315DX
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: PowerTig 315DX
- Availability: In Stock