EVERLAST has an exceptional line of Power Plasma cutters that deliver high quality results, with 50-100 amps in 1 and 3 phase designs.
Each model comes ready to cut, with water trap, air connection, extra consumables and lengthy power cord. You supply the air compressor, air line and the power plug.
If you need to cut aluminium, stainless, or steel, the pilot arc technology or power arc welders offer consistent cuts. These products also excel at cutting expanded metal quickly without the delay of having to restart the arc.
Commercial duty cycles of 60% at maximum amperage allow you to keep cutting for extended periods of time without stopping or taking cool down breaks. If you do overextend the duty cycle, the unit has over-current/ overheat protection to prevent costly failures.
Features & Benefits
- High Voltage/Inductor Start is excellent choice for CNC operation with the fastest pierce times. This is different than HF starting as the frequency is lower, reducing the risk of interference associated with typical HF/HV starts.
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease.
- Unit comes standard with Trafimet P 81 machine torch.
- High duty cycle @ 60 % of rated amperage capacity.
- Clean, and rapid cuts on most metals.
- Built in CNC socket with OK to move, arc voltage divider, torch height controller etc.
- Front air pressure adjustment makes adjusting pressure simple and easy.
- Front air pressure gauge allows quick verification of air pressure.
- Over Current and Air Pressure light indicators keep you updated on your units operating condition and interrupts cutting should an event occur.
- Central euro connector allows use of different Trafimet torches.
- Features Trafimet P-81 machine/CNC torch with 8m cable.
- Trafimet P-81 machine torchTorch
- Consumable starter kit
- Water trap/filter
- Air pressure gauge
- Welding helmet with special 7 shade for plasma cutting
- Consumable Kit
- Welding cart
- Trafimet A 81 torch (slight modification to the torch may be required for compatability)
|Inverter Type||Infineon IGBT|
|Voltage/Phase||415V 3 phase|
|Start Type||HV Inductor|
|Recommended maximum cut @ 10-12 ipm in steel.** Decrease by 25-30% for Aluminium||25.0mm|
|Maximum severance cut @ 3 ipm in steel|
|Typical Use||Automotive, Fabrication Shop, Industrial and Commercial|
|Ideal for regularly cutting a maximum of||11mm (CNC use)|
|Maximum cut for quality @ 25-30cm per minute (steel)||N/A|
|Maximum severance cut (steel)||N/A|
|Output amp/volt range||20 A/88 V-60 A/104 V|
|Start type||HIGH VOLTAGE/LOW FREQUENCY|
|Cnc capability||EXCELLENT (CNC/TRACK TORCH SUPPLIED)|
|Torch type||TRAFIMET P81|
|Gouging capability||None (as equipped with standard machine torch)|
|Input voltage/phase||415V 3Ph|
|Max inrush amps@rated voltage||16A|
|Max running amps @ rated voltage||13A|
|Open circuit voltage (ocv)||200 V|
|Adjustable post flow timer||FIXED/CONSTANT FLOW|
|Amps/volts @ 60% duty cycle (10 min)||60 A/104 V|
|Amps/volts @ 100% duty cycle (10 min)||46.5 A/ 98.6 V|
|Recommended operating air pressure||55/65 PSI|
|Recommended compressor capacity||9 CFM@ 90PSI/240L tank|
|Overcurrent/duty cycle warning-interrupt||YES|
|Low air pressure cut-out||YES|
Product specifications may be changed at any time without notice. We make every effort to ensure the specifications are correct, but are very dependent on Everlast Power Equipment Inc, USA for the details.
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Everlast PowerPlasma 60C
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: PowerPlasma 60C
- Availability: In Stock