When you consider intial cost, and long term operating costs, the all new PowerPlasma 50S is certainly one of the best performing IGBT plasma cutters on the market. Able to regularly cut over 12mm, and able to sever almost 25mm thick steel, the PowerPlasma 50 offers plenty of capability for the average small fab shop or hobbyist. The small size lends itself well to portabilty and is a real space saver in the shop or service truck. The new generation of Everlast PowerPlasma 50S features the Italian designed iPT 60 torch. This is an improvement over the older series of torches. Don't let the similarities in the torches fool you. The new iPT 60 torch offers improved consumable life, and a broader range of consumables. The new tip saver function will also help to limit Pilot arc time and extend consumable life. If you are looking for a good performer in a light industrial setting, without spending well over $1,000.00, the PowerPlasma 50S will not dissapoint. CNC port is also now standard on this unit.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable Post Flow timer of up to 60 seconds exends consumable and torch life
- Front Mounted air pressure regulator for easy adjustment
- Front Mounted air pressure gauge for easy monitoring of air pressure
- Euro style "Central" quick connect torch adapter
- Features the Italian designed "back striking" iPT 60 torch with improved cutting capacity and improved consumable life
- Inexpensive consumables can usually be bought locally
- 60% duty cycle is fit for commercial use
- Exceptionally clean cuts and less bevel with the new iPT 60 torch
- OverCurrent/Duty Cycle indicators and auto interrupt help protect the machine
- OK-to-cut indicator/feature indicates when air pressure is sufficient to make a cut, and automatically stops output if air pressure is too low or has become disconnected
- New! Pilot arc tip saver feature limits pilot arc activity to 3 seconds.Continuous Pilot arc mode is standard as well.
- Can be used with 8500 watt clean power generators (less than 5% total harmonic distortion)
- iPT 60 Blow Back Style torch 4m
- Consumable starter kit
- CNC Connector
- Water trap (this is not an air dryer)
- Air Pressure gauge
- Work Clamp with 3m cable and 35 Series DINSE type connectors
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Cutting in all conditions where Oxy Fuel cutting is impractical, slow, unsafe, expensive, or otherwise restricted or undesirable.
- Excellent choice for smooth cut requirements without warping metal from high heat input typical of Oxy fuel torches.
|Voltage/phase||240V 1 Phase|
|Output Amp/Volt Range||20A/88V–50A/100V|
|Max Inrush ( I1MAX ) Amps||35.8A|
|Maximum Rated (I1EFF ) Input Amps||27.9A|
|Duty Cycle At Rated Amps/Volts||60% @ 50A/100V|
|Arc Start Type||Blow Back (Piston type)|
|Torch Type||Italian designed iPT 60|
|CNC Interface Port||Yes|
|Adjustable Post Flow Timer||Yes|
|Recommended Cutting Air Pressure||72–75 psi|
|Recommended Compressor Capacity||5.0 cfm or better with 25 gallon tank|
|OK-to-Cut Indicator/Low Air pressure safety||Yes|
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Everlast PowerPlasma 50S
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: Everlast PowerPlasma 50S
- Availability: In Stock