Customers, who are serious about their plasma cutters, look no further. The PowerPlasma line offers premium cut quality and cut thickness at one of the best prices in the industry. The 50-100 amp line of Plasma cutters offers one of the widest range of plasma cutters available, in 1 and 3 phase designs. The proven designs are capable of being adapted to many home built and professionally manufactured CNC and track cutting systems. Adjustable post flow increases consumable life and helps prevent torch overheating. Each model comes ready to cut, with water trap, air connection, extra consumables and lengthy power cord. You supply the air compressor, air line and the power plug.
If you need to cut aluminium, stainless, or steel, the pilot arc technology can help you to manage consistent cuts on the dirtiest or scrappiest piece of metal that you can find. It also excels at cutting expanded metal quickly without the delay of having to restart the arc every time so that cutting speed is maintained without interruption.
Commercial duty cycles of 60% at maximum amperage allow you to keep cutting for extended periods of time without stopping or taking cool down breaks. If you do over extend the duty cycle, the unit is equipped with overcurrent / overheat protection to prevent costly failures.
Features & Benefits
- Easy starting with Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals.
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease.
- Simple to use torches with inexpensive service parts and consumables.
- High duty cycle @ 60% of rated amperage capacity.
- Exceptionally clean, smooth cuts.
- Adjustable Post Flow (power plasma only) control up to 60 seconds to improve consumable and torch life.
- Front air pressure adjustment makes adjusting pressure easy and painless. (PowerPlasma only)
- Front air pressure gauge allows quick verification of air pressure.
- Over Current and Air Pressure light indicators keep you updated on your units operating condition.
- Suitable for use with 20,000W (1 phase)10,000 W (3 phase) "clean power" generators.
- Consumable starter kit
- Water trap/filter
- Air pressure gauge
- Welding helmet with special 7 shade for plasma cutting
- Consumable Kit
- Welding cart
|Inverter Type||Infineon IGBT|
|Voltage/Phase||415V 3 phase|
|Start Type||High Frequency|
|Recommended maximum cut @ 10-12 ipm in steel.** Decrease by 25-30% for Aluminium||35mm|
|Maximum severance cut @ 3 ipm in steel||47.6mm|
|Typical Use||Industrial and Commercial|
|Ideal for regularly cutting a maximum of||25mm|
|Maximum cut for quality @ 25-30cm per minute (steel)||38mm|
|Maximum severance cut (steel)||48mm|
|Output amp/volt range||20/88 V-100 A/120 V|
|Start type||HIGH FREQUENCY|
|Torch type||TRAFIMET A101|
|Gouging capability||Good (must use Trafimet torch gouging consumables available from trafimet retail dealers)|
|Input voltage/phase||415V 3Ph|
|Max inrush amps@rated voltage||27A|
|Max running amps @ rated voltage||22A|
|Open circuit voltage (ocv)||230 V|
|Adjustable post flow timer||FIXED/CONSTANT FLOW|
|Amps/volts @ 60% duty cycle (10 min)||100 A/ 120 V|
|Amps/volts @ 100% duty cycle (10 min)||80 A/ 112 V|
|Recommended operating air pressure||55/70 PSI|
|Recommended compressor capacity||8 CFM @ 90 PSI/240L tank|
|Overcurrent/duty cycle warning-interrupt||YES|
|Low air pressure cut-out||YES|
Product specifications may be changed at any time without notice. We make every effort to ensure the specifications are correct, but are very dependent on Everlast Power Equipment Inc, USA for the details.
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Everlast PowerPlasma 100
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: PowerPlasma 100
- Availability: In Stock