The first product line in the industry to feature MIG/AC/DC TIG and stick function in a compact format with an enclosed, self-contained wire feeder comes ready to do whatever you need it do. When it was introduced in late 2016 and when sales officially began in July of 2018, the PowerMTS 221Si, became the first model of welder of this type to become, essentially creating a new class of multi-process welder. The second model from Everlast in this field is the PowerMTS 252STi. Officially introduced in Feb 2018, the new model actually becomes the big brother of the PowerMTS 211Sti, with more power, duty cycle and and a few more features, including another AC TIG wave form, and spot and stitch timers. Features like Synergic MIG, Pulse TIG, and AC wave form control are a small sample of the wide range of features this unit has to offer.
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive! MIG/Synergic MIG, AC/DC Pulse TIG, and Stick design.
- High Frequency and Lift Start AC and DC TIG modes for a true "all in one" design
- Digitally controlled operation in all modes improve control and dependability.
- Operator friendly panel without complicated hidden menus or adjustments with grouped controls.
- Synergic function MIG automatically adjusts wire speed while voltage is increased or decreased. This maintains a preset ratio of volts and amps that can be tweaked manually by user for best operation.
- Manual Override of Synergic MIG function allows the user to regain control of at any point to fine tune automatic voltage settings and allows operation in full manual mode if desired.
- Weld Aluminum, Stainless, or Steel with Synergic MIG function with wire diameter from .023–.045" (for full range of sizes and flux core use, purchase optional drive rolls).
- 9 channel memory function provides easy saving and recall of your favorite settings.
- Synergic Spool gun operation capability with optional spool gun. Ideal for welding aluminum.
- TIG torch and Foot pedal included for TIG. Regulator included.
- Built in gas solenoid and connections for TIG eliminates need for gas valve torch used by competitors
- True DC CC/CV Multi-Process design eliminates needing or carrying multiple units for one job.
- AC capability on TIG allows user to weld aluminum. Industry first for this type design.
- Pulse TIG capability increases control and weld quality.
- Compact and light weight design makes the unit extremely portable, ideal for on-site fabrication.
- Adjustable Burn-back control keeps the wire energized after wire has stopped feeding to allow the wire to melt back to a desired length without retrimming wire before restarts.
- 12" Diameter wire spool capacity maintains portability while maintaining productivity.
- Adjustable MIG Wave arc force control manages slope/ inductance and fine tunes arc characteristics.
- Adjustable stick Arc Force and New Hot Start controls allows the user to dial in desired Stick welding performance.
- TIG Up and Down slope allows the user to control the end of the welding cycle.
- 2T/4T torch trigger/latch function offers stepped control welding with TIG and MIG.
- Adjustable Pre and Post flow for TIG and MIG operation improves over all weld quality.
- 200 Amps of MIG and TIG power offer more than enough power to get the job done. 200 amps of stick welding power can be used with up to 3/16" welding rods.
- AC Wave form control with Advanced Aquare, Triangular, and Soft Square Waves
- 4m Everlast 18 Series TIG torch with series 35 DINSE-style connector
- 3m Series 25 MIG torch with Euro style quick connect fitting
- Stick electrode holder with 3m cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Work clamp with cable 3m cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Spare consumable starter kit (does not include tungsten)
- Foot Pedal
- Argon Regulator/Hose/Clamps
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Portable Repair On Road or Off Road
- Automotive garages/Muffler Shops
- Motor Sports
- Construction sites
- Factory Maintenance
- Chrome Moly
- Chrome Moly
|Type||Digital/Micro-controlled IGBT Inverter|
|Output /Process Type||MIG, DC TIG, DC Stick|
|Voltage/phase||240V 1 PHASE|
|Max Rated MIG Amps||240V @ 250A|
|Max Rated TIG Amps||240V @ 250A|
|Max Rated Stick Amps||240V @ 200A|
|MIG Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle||250A/26.5V @ 60% Duty Cycle/40° C|
|TIG Output Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle||250A @ 60% Duty Cycle/40° C|
|Stick Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle||200A @ 40% Duty Cycle/ 40° C|
|Max Inrush ( I1MAX ) Amps||44.9 A|
|Maximum Rated (I1EFF ) Input Amps||23A|
|MIG Output Range||30A–250A/15.5V–26.5V|
|DC Lift TIG Output Range||DC: 10A–250A; AC: 20–250A
This unit is AC and DC capable (High Frequency or Lift Start operation)
|Stick Output Range:||10A–200A|
|Variable MIG Inductance/Stick Arc Force Control||Yes|
|Spool Gun Capable||Yes|
|Pulse Frequency||.5–150Hz (No MIG Pulse, TIG only)|
|Pulse Time On||TIG: 5–95%|
|Pulse Volts||3–95% of TIG Amps|
|Standard Drive Roll wire size||.030"–.045"|
|Separate wire feeder||No, self contained|
|Number of Drive rollers||4|
|Max Wire Feed Speed||240V: 60–600 IPM|
|Max Wire Roll Diameter||12" (full size up to 44lb)|
|Upslope Time||TIG: 0– 10 seconds|
|MIG (Run-in)||0–1 seconds|
|Down Slope Time||TIG: 0–10 seconds|
|MIG (Crater Fill)||0–2 seconds|
|Preflow time||0–10 seconds|
|Post Flow Time||0–10 seconds|
|Flux Core||Yes, Optional|
|Air Carbon Arc||No|
NOTE: Use only with a generator rated by its manufacturer as "clean power" if using with a generator. Consult manufacturer of generator for certification. Everlast does not approve or endorse generator brands or models, however, if the damage to the welder occurs from use with a generator not labeled as producing clean power by its manufacturer is not warrantable. Typically clean power is represented as less than 5% THD. Generator Requirement: 240V: 11,000 Watts.
Appearance and type of accessories and consumables may vary from what is depicted.
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Everlast PowerMTS 252 STi
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: Everlast PowerMTS 252 STi
- Availability: 2-3 Days