Introducing the MTS 221STi, MIG, AC/DC TIG and Stick. If you are looking for an all around performer, or need a "go to" unit on the work site, the PowerMTS 221STi has more than enough capability to handle most daily chores.
As the newest multi-process welder in the Everlast PowerMTS line, the unit has been completely redesigned. This new digital inverter model features all the capability of previous generations but also adds synergic capability to the MIG component of the MIG/TIG/Stick welder. The synergic offers quick setup and use of the welder based off of user input of wire diameter and metal type. Manual override is always a choice when operating the unit in the Synergic mode so that the operator can fine tune the settings to the perform to his or her expectations.
The unit features a standard MIG mode as well and setup is fully controlled by the operator. The welder is also equipped with a synergic spool gun mode for those that need it. The panel and programming has been designed so that the operator has command of all the features without having to access complicated menus or open the cover. Compare that to other models on the market, and you'll see how easy everything is to operate and connect by comparison.
The foot pedal and TIG torch connect directly to the front. There are no special adaptations or equipment needed to weld TIG. The TIG torch does not need a manual gas valve because gas flow is controlled automatically and is programmable on the panel for both pre-flow and post-flow operation.
This unit isn't sold primarily as a MIG like other brands with stick and TIG added as an after thought. Instead, the PowerMTS 221STi was designed to give excellent performance and convenience using any process it offers. The unit also features solid TIG capability with an industry first: AC TIG with High Frequency start. That's right we have combined AC TIG into the MTS model. In the compact Multi-process market, Everlast has designed and introduced a touchless TIG start for maximum weld quality. Of course, the unit is still equipped with lift start capability if you are working in a place that is electronically sensitive to High Frequency. Stick mode operation has been improved with the addition of Hot Start duration and Hot start intensity adjustments. Combined with the arc force control this makes the 160 amp Stick mode very capable of handling up to 1/8" welding rods.
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive! MIG/Synergic MIG, AC/DC Pulse TIG, and Stick design.
- High Frequency and Lift Start AC and DC TIG modes for a true "all in one" design
- Digitally controlled operation in all modes improve control and dependability.
- Operator friendly panel without complicated hidden menus or adjustments with grouped controls.
- Synergic function MIG automatically adjusts wire speed while voltage is increased or decreased. This maintains a preset ratio of volts and amps that can be tweaked manually by user for best operation.
- Manual Override of Synergic MIG function allows the user to regain control of at any point to fine tune automatic voltage settings and allows operation in full manual mode if desired.
- Weld Aluminum, Stainless, or Steel with Synergic MIG function with wire diameter from 0.6mm – 1.2mm (for full range of sizes and flux core use, purchase optional drive rolls).
- 9 channel memory function provides easy saving and recall of your favorite settings.
- Synergic Spool gun operation capability with optional spool gun. Ideal for welding aluminum.
- TIG torch and Foot pedal included for TIG. Regulator included.
- Built in gas solenoid and connections for TIG eliminates need for gas valve torch used by competitors
- True DC CC/CV Multi-Process design eliminates needing or carrying multiple units for one job.
- AC capability on TIG allows user to weld aluminum. Industry first for this type design.
- Pulse TIG capability increases control and weld quality.
- Compact and light weight design makes the unit extremely portable, ideal for on-site fabrication.
- Adjustable Burn-back control keeps the wire energized after wire has stopped feeding to allow the wire to melt back to a desired length without retrimming wire before restarts.
- 8" Diameter wire spool capacity maintains portability while maintaining productivity.
- Adjustable MIG Wave arc force control manages slope/ inductance and fine tunes arc characteristics.
- Adjustable stick Arc Force and New Hot Start controls allows the user to dial in desired Stick welding performance.
- TIG Up and Down slope allows the user to control the end of the welding cycle.
- 2T/4T torch trigger/latch function offers stepped control welding with TIG and MIG.
- Adjustable Pre and Post flow for TIG and MIG operation improves over all weld quality.
- 200 Amps of MIG and TIG power offer more than enough power to get the job done. 160 amps of stick welding power can be used with up to 1/8" welding rods.
- 12 ft. Everlast 26 Series TIG torch with series 35 DINSE-style connector
- 10 ft. Series 15 MIG torch with Euro style quick connect fitting
- Stick electrode holder with 10 ft. cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Work clamp with cable 10 ft. cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Spare consumable starter kit (does not include tungsten)
- Foot Pedal
- Argon Regulator
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Portable Repair On Road or Off Road
- Automotive garages/Muffler Shops
- Motor Sports
- Construction sites
- Factory Maintenance
- Chrome Moly
- Chrome Moly
|Type:||Digital/Micro-controlled IGBT Inverter|
|Output /Process Type:||MIG, DC TIG, DC Stick|
|Voltage/phase:||240 1 PHASE|
|Max Rated MIG Amps:||200A|
|Max Rated TIG Amps:||200A|
|Max Rated Stick Amps:||160A|
|MIG Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle:||200A/24V @ 35% Duty Cycle/40° C|
|TIG Output Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle:||200A/18V @ 35% Duty Cycle/40° C|
|Stick Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle:||200A/28V @ 40% Duty Cycle/ 40° C|
|Max Inrush ( I1MAX ) Amps:||@240V: 33.6A|
|Maximum Rated (I1EFF ) Input Amps:||@240V: 23A|
|MIG Output Range:||30A-200A/15.5V-26.5V|
|DC Lift TIG Output Range:||10A-200A/15.5V-26.5V (This unit is AC and DC capable — High Frequency or Lift Start operation)|
|Stick Output Range:||10A-200A/20.4V-28V|
|Variable MIG Inductance/Stick Arc Force Control:||Yes|
|Spool Gun Capable:||Yes|
|Pulse Frequency:||TIG .5–250Hz|
|Pulse Time On:||TIG: 5–95%|
|Pulse Volts:||5–95% of TIG Amps|
|Standard Drive Roll wire size:||0.6mm–0.8mm|
|Separate wire feeder:||No, self contained|
|Number of Drive rollers:||2|
|Max Wire Feed Speed:||400 IPM|
|Max Wire Roll Diameter:||8" (up to 12 lb)|
|Upslope Time:||0–5 Seconds|
|Down Slope Time:||0–5 Seconds|
|Preflow time:||0–5 Seconds|
|Post Flow Time:||0–10 Seconds|
|Flux Core:||Yes, Optional|
|Air Carbon Arc:||No|
|2T/4T /Torch latch/Trigger:||Yes|
- High Frequency Start and Lift TIG start in TIG Mode
- Pulse TIG with AC and DC output for Aluminium, Steel, and Stainless
- Advanced Squarewave and Triangular AC TIG for advanced Aluminium welding capability.
- MIG and Synergic MIG
- Stick Arc force Control
- Stick Hot Start Duration Control
- Stick Hot Start Intensity Control
- E6010 setting
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.Product specifications may be changed at any time without notice. We make every effort to ensure the specifications are correct, but are very dependent on Everlast Power Equipment Inc, USA for the details.
Everlast PowerMTS 221 STI
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: Everlast PowerMTS 221 STI
- Availability: In Stock