If you are looking for an all around performer in the your fab shop, or need a go to unit on the work site, the PowerMTS 211SI has more than enough capability to handle most daily chores. As one of the newest multi-process welders in the Everlast PowerMTS line, the unit has been completely redesigned with the user in mind. This new digital inverter model features all the capability of previous generations but also adds synergic capability to the MIG component of the MIG/TIG/Stick welder. The synergic offers quick setup and use of the welder based off of user input of wire diameter and metal type. Manual override is always a choice when operating the unit in the Synergic mode so that the operator can fine tune the settings to the perform to his or her expectations. The unit features a standard MIG mode as well and setup is fully controlled by the operator. The welder is also equipped with a synergic spool gun mode for those that need it.
The panel and programming has been designed so that the operator has command of all the features without having to access complicated menus or open the cover. Compare that to other models on the market, and you'll see how easy everything is to operate and connect by comparison. The foot pedal and TIG torch are included and connect directly to the front. There are no special adaptations or equipment needed to weld TIG. The TIG torch does not need a manual gas valve because gas flow is controlled automatically and is programmable on the panel for both pre-flow and post-flow operation. This unit isn't sold primarily as a MIG like other brands and stick and TIG are added as an after thought. No, rather the PowerMTS 211Si was designed to give excellent performance and convenience using any process it offers.
The unit also features solid TIG capability with an industry first: High Frequency starting of the arc. That's right. In the compact Multi-process market, Everlast has designed and introduced a touchless TIG start for maximum weld quality. Of course, the unit is still equipped with lift start capability if you are working in a place that is electronically sensitive to High Frequency.
Stick mode operation has been improved with the addition of Hot Start duration and Hot start intensity adjustments. Combined with the arc force control this makes the 175 amp Stick mode very capable of handling up to 1/8" welding rods.
Features & Benefits
- All digital DC CC/CV Multi-Process inverter design offers the perfect welder for nearly every task.
- Light weight design makes the unit extremely portable, ideal for jobsites and motorsports.
- 8" Diameter wire spool capacity provides a good compromise for long duration welding and portability.
- Synergic MIG operation or Standard MIG operation.
- Easy to use, operator friendly panel to select features.
- Adjustable MIG Wave Form control manages slope/ inductance and fine tunes arc characteristics.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control allows the user to dial in desired Stick welding performance.
- Adjustable TIG Up/ Downslope allows the user to control the end of the welding cycle.
- Adjustable Burn back control keeps wire energized after feeding stops to burn back the wire to a perfect length without needing to trim wire for restarts.
- Foot Pedal for TIG and TIG torch included.
- Spool gun Capable for MIG
- Exclusive 9 channel memory function allows favorite settings to be stored for quick setup.
- High Frequency Start and Lift Start Modes for TIG
- 2T/4T torch trigger/latch function offers stepped control welding with TIG and MIG.
- Adjustable Pre and Post flow for TIG and MIG operation improves over all weld quality by reducing porosity during start/stops.
- 10 ft. Trafimet Series 15 MIG torch with Euro style quick connect fitting
- Stick electrode holder with 10 ft cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Work clamp with 10 ft. cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- 12 ft. 26 Series TIG torch with cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Spare consumable starter kit (does not include tungsten)
- Ar/CO₂ Gas Regulator
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Portable Repair
- Automotive garages/Muffler Shops
- Motor Sports
- Construction sites
- Factory Maintenance
- Light Industrial
- Chrome Moly
- Chrome Moly
|Type||Digital/Micro-controlled IGBT Inverter|
|Output /Process Type||MIG, DC TIG, DC Stick|
|Voltage/phase||240 1 PHASE|
|Max Rated MIG Amps||240V @ 210A|
|Max Rated TIG Amps||240V @ 210A|
|Max Rated Stick Amps||240V @ 175A|
|MIG Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle||210A/24V @ 35% Duty Cycle/40° C
160A/22V @ 60% Duty Cycle/40° C
130A/20.5V @ 100% Duty Cycle/40° C
|TIG Output Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle||210/18.4V @ 40% Duty Cycle/40° C
160A/16.4V @ 60% Duty Cycle/40° C
130A/ 15.2V @ 100% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
|Stick Amps/Volts @ Rated Duty Cycle||175A/27V @ 35% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
130A/25.2V @ 60 % Duty Cycle/ 40° C
100A/ 24V @ 100% Duty Cycle/ 40° C
|Max Inrush ( I1MAX ) Amps||33A|
|Maximum Rated (I1EFF ) Input Amps||21A|
|MIG Output Range||30A–200A/15.5–24V|
|DC Lift TIG Output Range||10A–200A/10.4V–18V (HF Start and Lift Start)|
|Stick Output Range||10A–175A/15.5V–24V|
|Variable MIG Inductance/Stick Arc Force Control||Yes|
|Spool Gun Capable||Yes|
|Standard Drive Roll wire size||.023"–.030"|
|Separate wire feeder||No, self contained|
|Number of Drive rollers||2|
|Max Wire Feed Speed||600 IPM|
|Max Wire Roll Diameter||8" (up to 12 lb)|
|Upslope Time||5 Seconds|
|Down Slope Time||5 Seconds|
|Preflow time||0–10 Seconds|
|Post Flow Time||0–10 Seconds|
|Flux Core||Yes, Optional|
|Air Carbon Arc||No|
|2T/4T /Torch latch/Trigger||Yes|
Product specifications may be changed at any time without notice. We make every effort to ensure the specifications are correct, but are very dependent on Everlast Power Equipment Inc, USA for the details.
FREIGHT SYDNEY METRO ONLY. CALL FOR OTHER AREAS
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
Everlast PowerMTS 211Si
- Brand: EverLast
- Product Code: Everlast PowerMTS 211Si
- Availability: In Stock