The JF1625-NG offers all the protection of our standard welding jacket, with the added comfort of a lightweight and breathable flame-resistant cotton stretch knit back panel. The looped knit yarns of the back panel offer just the right amount of horizontal "give" as a welder moves his shoulders and arms. And, these looped yarns allow more air to flow through the fabric, providing cooling breathability, and comfort. Tested to maintain protection for light welding applications through 50 home washings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 9 oz. FR cotton front, sleeves, & collar (Navy)
- 7 oz. FR cotton stretch knit back (Heather Gray)
- Stand-up welder's collar for enhanced protection
- 6 powder-coated stainless steel front snaps & wrist snaps
- Leather reinforcements on all front snaps
- Scribe pocket holds welding pencils, soapstone, & paint markers
- Inside pocket keeps small items secure
- 32" length
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. MUST PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR COURIER. NO PO BOXES.
JF1625-NG Stretch-Back FR Cotton Welding Jacket, Navy Gray Stretch Panel
- Brand: Black Stallion
- Product Code: BX-JF1625-NG
- Availability: In Stock