The 3M Speedglas 9100 MP Air Welding & Safety Helmet with the 3M Adflo PAPR offers welders up to 8 hours of integrated welding protection. The Speedglas 9100 MP welding helmet provides combined eye, face, head, optional hearing and comfortable powered air respiratory protection against welding fume. With the benefits of Speedglas 9100XXi with True-View, the 9100 MP features a high impact flip-up grinding visor and a safety helmet for overhead protection. The award-winning Adflo welding respirator provides revolutionary powered airflow with a Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50.
- Speedglas, Welding Equipment in a Class of its Own: Speedglas released the first auto welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Welding PPE Made in Sweden: All Speedglas auto darkening welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- Five Levels of Protection for WeldersHead, Eye, Face, Respiratory and Hearing protection for welders.
- A Safety Helmet for WeldingThe welding safety helmet is made from heat-resistant polycarbonate and conforms to Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZS1801 for head protection.
- Protection from Welding FumeSuper comfortable welding mask face seal follows the contours of both the helmet and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants. The exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- Huge Clear & Curved Grinding Visor A smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170x100 mm clear grinding visor with 180 degree vision.
- 3M Speedglas True-View Speedglas True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area Available:The huge Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area available on the market.
- Speedglas SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Optical Rating Speedglas welding helmet series 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Welding Arc Detection and Switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-OnWith Auto-On your welding helmet is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection), AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection), AS/NZS1801 (head protection) and AS/NZS1270 (optional hearing protection)
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Welding Equipment is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: Speedglas 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas helmets are built to last.
The 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- Synonymous with welder’s respiratory protectionOne of the most popular PAPR’s in the world, the award-winning Adflo welding respirator has become synonymous with welder’s powered air protection and provides increased protection and comfort all day long.
- Because you only have one pair of lungs The Adflo PAPR provides a required minimum protection factor of 50 for mechanically and thermally generated particles and conforms to Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection).
- Exclusive airflow patternThe exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder. The intelligent powered air respirator keeps the airflow rate at a constant level. A diffuser spreads out the airflow pattern for your maximum comfort.
- One Hour Rapid Charge Battery with Long LifeThe new Speedglas lithium-ion battery charges from 0-80% of its full capacity in approximately one hour and lasts approximately 8-10 hours depending on conditions. Indicators assist the welder in knowing when to change the filters and to charge the battery.
- Slim Profile & Super LightOn body respiratory protection allows for full-mobility and the slim profile makes the 3M Adflo perfect for use in tight spaces. The powered respirator system has recently been reduced in weight by a further 15%.
- Self-Adjusting Breathing HoseThe Quick Release Swivel (QRS) allows for one handed connection and release. The self-adjusting length means the hose is always kept close to the welder to prevent snagging on surrounding objects.
- Stackable protection from welding particles and gases With the right type of filter, the Adflo respirator can effectively protect against welding fume, particles and gases - an important welding safety feature.
- Standard & Airflow Plus The airflow is always a constant nominal rate of 170 litres per minute regardless of the Adflo battery’s charge or the particle loading of the filter. For hot, humid jobs, you can increase the airflow to 200 litres per minute to reduce fatigue and increase your overall comfort.
FREE FREIGHT TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT US IN REGARDS TO FREIGHT IN REMOTE AND REGIONAL AREAS.
THIS ITEM DOES NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES.PLEASE PROVIDE ST ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY.
COURIER SERVICES (IF SELECTED) TO CAPITAL CITIES ONLY. MUST PROVIDE ST ADDRESS. NO PO BOXES.
3M Speedglas Welding & Safety Helmet 9100 MP Air with Adflo PAPR
- Brand: 3M Speedglas
- Product Code: SH577726
- Availability: In Stock